Ingredients for Making Rice Milk Soup
- Pasteurized whole milk 500 milliliters
- Purified water 500 milliliters
- Rice 1/2 cup (not long grain and not steamed)
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- Salt on the tip of a knife
- Butter to taste
- Main ingredients: Milk, Rice, Sugar
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Measuring cup (for liquids), Kitchen towel, Colander, Glass (capacity 240 milliliters), Non-stick pan with a thick bottom and a lid (capacity 1.5 liters), Wooden kitchen spoon, Soup ladle, Deep plate
Cooking rice milk soup:
Step 1: prepare the pic.
First of all, put the rice on a kitchen towel and sort it out, removing the spoiled grains. We throw whole grains into a colander, rinse thoroughly under a stream of cold running water and leave it on it 5-7 minutesto glass excess fluid.
Step 2: cook rice.
Then we transfer the dried rice into a deep non-stick saucepan with a thick bottom, pour it with the right amount of purified water and put it on medium heat. After boiling, season the cereal with salt and cook it until the moisture is almost completely evaporated, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon. It will take 12-15 minutes.
Step 3: Cooking Rice Milk Soup
When almost all the liquid has evaporated and the rice is almost ready, pour the pasteurized whole milk into the saucepan. Again, mix everything and bring to a boil again.
Then we reduce the heat to a small level and cook the soup until the rice becomes porridge, approximately 10-12 minutes. Then we add sugar to the aromatic dish, to the taste of butter, mix everything again, turn off the stove and let this yummy rest under a covered lid 2-3 minutes. After that, with the help of a ladle, pour the soup in portions into deep plates and serve to the table.
Step 4: serve rice milk soup.
Rice milk soup is served hot as a first course. It is served in portions in deep plates, and it does not need any additions, unless by the way you will have a fresh pastry bun, homemade bread, berries or fruits. Enjoy healthy and delicious food!
Enjoy your meal!
- very often, 2-3 minutes before full readiness, cinnamon or vanilla sugar or liquid extract is added to the soup to taste;
- if you use homemade milk only from under a cow, then before that it should be boiled;
- soup prepared according to this recipe is pasty with a minimum amount of thick liquid. Would you like it to be more fluid? Then use long-grain polished rice, from which pilaf is prepared;
- if there is boiled rice at home, then the cooking process will be much easier, just put it in bubbling milk, season with sugar, butter and cook until it is porridge-like.