Ingredients for making tartlets with cheese and crab sticks
- Wafer tartlets 200 grams (small)
- Crab sticks 100 grams
- Hard cheese 100 grams
- Green onion 1 bunch (small)
- Dill 1 bunch (small)
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredientsCheese, Crab sticks, Greens
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Kitchen knife - 2 pieces, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Grater, Deep bowl, Large flat dish, Tablespoon
Cooking tartlets with cheese and crab sticks:
Step 1: prepare the filling for tartlets.
First, remove the packaging from the thawed crab sticks, put them on a cutting board, cut into small cubes or pieces of arbitrary shape from 5 to 7 millimeters in size and transfer to a deep bowl.
Then we wash green onions and dill under a stream of cold running water. Shake them over the sink from excess liquid, put on a clean board, use a sharp kitchen knife to shred and transfer the greens into a bowl with crab sticks.
There, on a fine or medium grater, grind a small piece of hard cheese, add mayonnaise, salt, and ground black pepper to taste. Stir the filling with a tablespoon to a uniform consistency and proceed to the final stage of preparation.
Step 2: create a snack.
Now put on a large flat dish or a tartlet tray. We put the fillings in each tablespoon and decorate the finished meal with leaves of fresh herbs, curly vegetable slices, red caviar or an additional portion of crushed cheese, the design, as well as the serving, depends on your desire and taste.
Step 3: serve tartlets with cheese and crab sticks.
Tartlets with cheese and crab sticks are served immediately after cooking. Before this, they are decorated, laid out on sheets of green or a clean dish and presented to the table as an appetizing snack during the first serving of dishes. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- if you want the walls of the tartlets to become softer, you should let them stand with the filling at room temperature for 15-20 minutes and only then serve them to the table;
- very often, finely chopped chicken egg, previously hard-boiled, is added to the filling;
- instead of black pepper, you can use allspice;
- wafer tartlets can be replaced with puff, sand or bread;
- An ideal substitute for mayonnaise - fat sour cream or cream.