Ingredients for Cooking Japanese Chicken Kebab
- Fresh chicken fillet 500 grams
- Soy sauce 70 milliliters
- Liquid honey 2 tablespoons
- Sesame 1 packet
- Chicken seasoning to taste
- Main Ingredients Chicken, Honey
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Cutting board, Knife, Small bowl, Deep bowl, Wooden barbecue sticks, Oven, Baking tray, Tablespoon, Food foil, Stewpan, Stove, Kitchen mitts, Serving dish
Cooking Japanese Chicken Kebab:
Step 1: prepare the chicken fillet.
Rinse the chicken thoroughly under running water and put it on a cutting board. Using a knife, we clear the meat from veins, film and fat. Now we cut the component into strips or cubes of medium size and transfer to a free bowl.
Step 2: prepare the marinade.
Pour into a deep bowl 3 tablespoons soy sauce 1 tablespoon honey, and also pour seasoning for chicken. Then mix everything thoroughly until smooth.
Step 3: prepare the kebab sauce.
Pour the remaining soy sauce and honey into the stewpan. We put the container on a small fire and, constantly stirring with a tablespoon, heat the ingredients to a warm state. Immediately after that, turn off the burner, and put the stewpan using the kitchen tacks aside.
Step 4: Cooking Japanese Chicken Kebab.
Pour the marinade into a bowl with slices of chicken, mix well with a tablespoon or clean hands and leave to marinate for 50 - 60 minutes.
After the allotted time, cover the baking sheet with foil. On each stick, we plant several pieces of meat tightly adjacent to each other. Put the kebab on a baking dish at a short distance and put in the oven to cook at a temperature 170 - 180 ° C during 15-20 minutes until golden brown. After that, we take out the baking sheet using kitchen tacks and leave it to cool slightly aside.
Step 5: serve Japanese chicken skewers.
We shift the finished Japanese kebab from chicken to a special flat plate, and pour the sauce over the dish with warm sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Ready meat is immediately served at the dinner table along with fresh vegetables and slices of bread.
- for cooking Japanese chicken kebab, be sure to use a good quality soy sauce, otherwise the dish simply will not work;
- in addition to the spices indicated in the recipe, the kebab can be sprinkled with any other seasonings to your taste;
- Such a barbecue can also be prepared in the fresh air with the use of barbecue. Then the dish will turn out with a smack of smoke.