Ingredients for Cooking Chicken Fillet with Brynza
- Chicken fillet 4 pcs
- Brynza cheese 80-100 g
- Greens to taste
- Balsamic vinegar 2 tbsp. spoons
- Breadcrumbs 0.5 cups
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp. + tablespoons
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Cheese, Greens
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Knife, baking sheet or baking dish, Tablespoon, Cutting board, Measuring cup, Plates, Oven, Paper kitchen towels, Plastic food wrap, Kitchen meat hammer, Matches or toothpicks
Cooking chicken with feta cheese:
Step 1: Prepare the Chicken Fillet.
We wash the chicken fillet thoroughly under cold running water, wipe it with paper kitchen towels or napkins and lay it on a cutting board. For our recipe, you can use chicken breasts, but they will have to be independently cut into fillets, separated from bones and ribs.
So, cover the fillet with cling film and gently beat off. It is not necessary to get involved too much, it is enough that the thickness of the fillet becomes even throughout the area.
Step 2: Prepare the filling.
You can use any herbs you like, for example, parsley, dill or cilantro. In any case, we wash the beam under running water, shake off the liquid, transfer to a cutting board and finely chop with a sharp knife.
Transfer the feta cheese into a bowl or a deep plate, pour the chopped greens to it and mix with a fork or tablespoon until smooth.
Step 3: Wrap the chicken fillets in rolls.
Now we place the filling on the chicken fillet with a tablespoon, carefully wrap it in a roll and fasten it with toothpicks or matches. Thus, we form the remaining fillet.
Then pour the breadcrumbs into the plate and roll the chicken rolls on all sides.
Step 4: Cook the gravy.
In a separate cup, mix the vegetable oil with balsamic vinegar and mix thoroughly until smooth.
Step 5: Bake the dish.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, bake the baking dish with vegetable oil and carefully stack the chicken rolls.
After the oven has completely warmed up, set the form and bake the chicken 20 - 25 minutes. Then pour each piece of our gravy and continue to bake until fully cooked yet 20-30 minutes.
Step 6: Serve the chicken with feta cheese.
Chicken rolls with feta cheese served hot immediately after cooking with your favorite sauce. As a side dish, you can cook mashed potatoes, vegetable salads or pasta of any shape. Enjoy a delicious and hearty meal!
Enjoy your meal!
- It is better to use chicken fillet chilled, but if there is only frozen, then it must be properly thawed. And for this, just transfer the fillet to the refrigerator in advance, do not defrost in the microwave.
- Brynza cheese itself is quite salty, so it’s better not to salt the filling. But if you are a lover of salty foods, then you can mix breadcrumbs with salt.
- Chopped chicken fillet can be grated with aromatic spices to your taste, for example, ground pepper or dried garlic.
- Balsamic vinegar can be replaced with wine.