Ingredients for making solyanka with sauerkraut in a slow cooker
- Sauerkraut 500 grams
- Fresh pork pulp 300 grams
- Pork sausages or 300 grams
- Large onion 1 piece
- Potato 1 kilogram
- Tomato paste 1 tablespoon
- Pure water 1 multi-glass
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Pork, Sausage and sausages, Cabbage
- Serving 6 servings
Slow cooker, Cutting board, Knife, Plate - 3 pieces, Medium bowl, Serving dish, Tablespoon, Wooden spatula
Cooking hodgepodge with sauerkraut in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare the onion.
Peel the onion from the husk with a knife and rinse under running water. We lay out the component on a cutting board and cut into half rings. Shredded onions are transferred to a clean plate.
Step 2: prepare the pork.
We thoroughly wash the pork under running water and put it on a cutting board. Using a knife, grind the meat into small pieces and transfer to a free plate.
Step 3: prepare the sausages.
With a knife, remove the protective film from the sausages and put it on a cutting board. Cut the component into circles and transfer to a free plate.
Step 4: prepare the potatoes.
Using a knife, peel the potatoes and rinse thoroughly under running water. We spread the vegetable on a cutting board and cut into large pieces. Transfer the prepared component to a medium bowl and fill it with plain water so that it does not darken.
Step 5: prepare a hodgepodge with sauerkraut in a slow cooker.
Put the pork slices in a multicooker pan and fry in the mode "a small amount of" during 10-15 minutes. After that, add chopped sausages and half onion rings and mix everything well with a wooden spatula. In the same mode, we continue to fry the ingredients for another 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, pour the water from a bowl of potatoes and add sauerkraut and black ground pepper here. Mix well with a tablespoon. Attention: salt is added with caution, since the cabbage itself is already sour and salty. We spread the ingredients in a crock pot. Immediately after that, we dilute the tomato paste in a multi-glass with water and pour the liquid into the dish. Mix everything thoroughly and continue to cook the hodgepodge for 1 hour in soup mode. After the allotted time, turn off the multicooker, open the lid and can treat the household with an unforgettable lunch or dinner.
Step 6: serve the hodgepodge with sauerkraut in a slow cooker.
Solyanka with sauerkraut is very tasty, juicy and aromatic. And all this thanks to such an assistant as a crock-pot. We spread the dish with the help of a wooden spatula on the plates and serve to the dining table with slices of bread.
- To prepare a hodgepodge, it is not necessary to fry all meat ingredients and onions in advance. To do this, simply lay pork, sausages and onions at the bottom of the multicooker pan. Add potatoes, sauerkraut, spices and tomato paste with water in advance. We set the mode "a small amount of" and cook the dish for 55 minutes After the signal, open the lid of the appliance and mix the hodgepodge with a wooden spatula.
- In addition to black pepper, you can add other spices to your dish to your taste.
- Instead of tomato paste, homemade canned tomatoes can be added to the hodgepodge.