Ingredients for Making Mushroom Quick Snacks
- Champignons (fresh) 500 grams
- Vegetable oil 100 milliliters
- Apple cider vinegar 3-4% 50 milliliters
- Garlic 2-3 prongs
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper half a teaspoon
- Ground coriander half a teaspoon
- Sesame half a teaspoon
- Ground red pepper (hot) 1-1.5 teaspoons
- Laurel leaf 2-3 pieces
- Main ingredients: Garlic, Mushrooms
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Knife, Cutting board, Deep bowl, Tablespoon, Plate, Stewpan, Salad bowl
Making a quick champignon snack:
Step 1: prepare the mushrooms.
We take the right amount of mushrooms, wash them under cold running water and cut off each root. Then we dry the mushrooms with paper towels to remove excess moisture.
In turn, put the mushrooms on a cutting board and cut them into plates up to 5 millimeters thick. If the champignons are small, you can simply cut them into 2 to 4 parts. Leave the cut on the board.
Step 2: prepare the garlic and spices.
Now peel the cloves of garlic, put them on a cutting board and chop finely. We shift the slices into a deep bowl.
We add salt there, all the spices indicated in the recipe and apple cider vinegar. Mix the ingredients with a tablespoon until smooth. Add the chopped mushrooms to them, mix everything again and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: pickle the mushrooms.
We put on a medium fire a stewpan with the right amount of vegetable oil and bring it to a boil. Next, pour the hot oil into a pan with mushrooms and spices. We act slowly, at the same time gently mixing all the constituent snacks with a tablespoon.
Then we leave the mushrooms in this form on 10 - 15 minutes for cooling down. After that, put them in a salad bowl, optionally season with green or onions, fresh herbs and serve aromatic dishes to the table.
Step 4: serve a quick champignon snack.
A quick appetizer of champignons is served at room temperature. Before serving, mushrooms are optionally seasoned with onions or fresh herbs of dill, parsley and cilantro. Very often, such mushrooms are added to vegetable salads in order to give them a fresher flavor. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- The longer the mushrooms marinate, the more intense and spicy their taste becomes.
- In the same way you can pickle oyster mushrooms.
- A set of spices can be supplemented: dried lemongrass, paprika, allspice, white pepper, and these are just a few of the possible options.