Ingredients for making a salad with ham, cheese and bell pepper
- Hard cheese 100 grams
- Ham (preferably chicken) 100 grams
- Bulgarian pepper 1 piece (large)
- Parsley to taste
- Dill to taste
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Ham, Pepper, Cheese
- Serving 2 servings
Kitchen knife, cutting board, salad bowl, grater, disposable paper towels.
Making a salad with ham, cheese and bell pepper:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.
Grind cheese with a medium grater.
I have chicken ham, because it is less fat and more tender, cut into small cubes.
Bulgarian pepper cleanse from seeds, rinse inside and out, dry with a paper towel and cut into cubes.
Rinse dill and parsley with warm water (so it will be more aromatic), dry with towels and chop very finely.
Step 2: Mix the salad with ham, cheese and bell pepper.
Now everything is simple: put the ham, cheese, pepper and greens in a deep plate, season with mayonnaise, salt, pepper and mix very carefully. That's all! Ham, cheese and bell pepper salad is ready! Nothing supernatural, but very tasty.
Step 3: Serve ham, cheese and bell pepper salad.
Serve a salad with ham, cheese and bell pepper right there, right after cooking, just spread it in portions or leave it in a salad bowl, garnishing with sprigs of greenery. Be sure to offer a couple of pieces of bread in addition to it.
Enjoy your meal!
- A salad with ham, cheese and bell pepper can be prepared without fresh herbs.
- Many housewives add boiled chicken eggs to a salad with ham, cheese and bell pepper.
- You can serve a salad with ham, cheese and bell pepper as a cocktail salad, for this put it in a special wine glass in layers in the following sequence: ham, bell pepper, mayonnaise, cheese and greens at the very top.