Oven Ingredients for Cooking Chicken Nuggets
- Chicken fillet 3 pcs
- Flour 3/4 cup
- 3 eggs
- Breadcrumbs 1.5-2 cups
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp. spoons
- Ground black pepper 1/4 teaspoon or to taste
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon or to taste
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Eggs, Bread
- World Cuisine
Knife, Roasting rack, Plates, Cutting board, Oven, Measuring cup, Teaspoon, Baking tray, Fork or whisk
Cooking chicken nuggets in the oven:
Step 1: Prepare the chicken.
We wash the chicken fillet under cold running water, put it on a cutting board, cut off the fat and cut it with a sharp knife into medium pieces of arbitrary shape about 4 - 5 cm.
Step 2: Form the Nuggets.
Now we need to prepare three plates. The first will be with eggs, for this we wash them in advance under hot running water, break them and beat with a regular fork or whisk until smooth. Pour breadcrumbs into another plate, add vegetable oil, salt and black pepper, mix thoroughly with a tablespoon. And in the last pour the flour.
First, dip the chicken pieces into the flour, roll it carefully, and then shake off the excess.
Then dip in a plate with eggs.
And carefully roll in breadcrumbs.
Step 3: Bake the dish.
On the baking tray, place the wire rack and carefully place the nuggets. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and only after that we install a baking sheet with a grid on the middle rack.
Bake nuggets for 10 - 15 minutes until ready.
Step 4: Serve the chicken nuggets in the oven.
Ready nuggets are placed in a beautiful plate and served for a snack with a sauce, for example, cheese or any other to taste. Although if you add a home side dish to them, you get a complete second. Enjoy a delicious and simple meal!
Enjoy your meal!
- The dish will turn out even tastier if the breadcrumbs are pre-baked in the oven on the foil for 6 to 8 minutes until golden.
- In order not to wash the pan once again after preparing the nuggets, simply cover it with foil or baking paper.
- As a breadcrumbs, it is best to use Japanese pankos or make crackers yourself.