Ovens for cooking dumplings in the oven
- Dumplings 800 grams
- Onions 1-2 pieces or to taste
- 4 eggs
- Hard cheese 100 grams
- Mayonnaise 250 milliliters
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil 2-3 tablespoons or how much is needed
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Pork, Eggs
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Kitchen scales, glass, tablespoon, cutting board - 2 pieces, kitchen knife - 2 pieces, paper kitchen towels, grater, deep plate, oven, stove, frying pan, heat-resistant or non-stick baking dish (diameter 21 by 16 centimeters), wooden or silicone kitchen spatula, kitchen gloves, portioned plate.
Cooking dumplings casserole in the oven:
Step 1: prepare onions.
This unpretentious Russian dish is easy to prepare, always delicious and hearty, and even if you are not a great professional culinary specialist, believe me, everything will work out! First, turn on the oven to warm up to 200 degrees Celsius. Then, using a sharp kitchen knife, peel the onion. We rinse it under trickles of cold running water, dry it with paper kitchen towels, put it on a cutting board and shred cubes, rings, half rings, straws, in general, as we like it better, but it is desirable that the thickness of the cut is not more than one centimeter, although less too will do.
Step 2: fry the onions.
Then we put the pan on medium heat and pour a couple tablespoons of vegetable oil into it. After a couple of minutes, dip the chopped onion into it and fry until golden brown, if desired, you can simply until soft and light beige crust. During this process, do not forget to stir the vegetable with a wooden or silicone kitchen spatula, and as soon as it is browned, remove the pan from the stove, set aside and move on.
Step 3: prepare the cheese.
Using a new kitchen knife, we rid hard cheese of the paraffin crust and chop it on a fine, medium or large grater into a deep plate.
Step 4: prepare the fill.
After this, we beat each chicken egg in turn and send the yolks with proteins to a clean bowl. Lightly beat them with a table fork or a whisk until splendid, then add mayonnaise to the resulting mass, to taste salt, black pepper and shake everything again until a homogeneous consistency - the filling is ready!
Step 5: form a casserole of dumplings in the oven.
Now, using a baking brush, grease a non-stick or heat-resistant baking dish with the remaining vegetable oil, that is, a tablespoon. We put this dish in the oven and let it warm up a little. Then, helping ourselves with the kitchen gloves, we again move it to the cutting board. Immediately lay on the bottom of this dish a layer of raw frozen dumplings.
Sprinkle them to taste with salt, black pepper, fried onions, pour a mixture of eggs and mayonnaise, crush with cheese and proceed to the next, almost final step.
Step 6: cook the dumplings casserole in the oven.
We send the formed dish to the oven for 40 minutes, during which it will reach full readiness and will be covered with a beautiful golden crust. As soon as this happens, using the same tack, we transfer the form with a fragrant dish to the countertop. Let the casserole cool down a bit, divide into portions, distribute them on plates and offer the family to try creating their golden pens.
Step 7: Serve the dumplings casserole in the oven.
Oven dumplings casserole in the oven is served hot or warm, although it is also very tasty in the cold. Serve it in the form in which it was baked, or in portions on plates, before which, if desired, decorate each with fresh herbs of dill, parsley, cilantro or basil. This nutritious nutritious dish can be freshened up with sauces based on sour cream, cream, mayonnaise or tomatoes, as well as salads, marinades or pickles. Cook with pleasure and enjoy!
Enjoy your meal!
- a great alternative to mayonnaise - sour cream or cream, and vegetable oil - cream or ghee animal fat;
- Very often, along with onions, fry carrots or fresh finely chopped edible mushrooms. Although some housewives do without vegetables at all, they simply spread the dumplings in a preheated form, send it to the same place with spices, sprinkle with cheese and bring everything to full readiness in the oven;
- to make the casserole more dense, you can put a couple of tablespoons of sifted wheat flour in the fill;
- the simplest spices are used in the recipe, but they are not essential, any that season dishes of meat, poultry or vegetables are suitable, a great option is universal mixtures, they have many different dried herbs and spices.