Oven ingredients for making chicken drumsticks in the oven
- Chicken drumsticks 1 kg
- Butter 25 g
- Soy sauce 3 tablespoons
- Rosemary spice to taste
- Spice basil to taste
- Vegetable oil 50 ml
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients Chicken, Butter
- Portion 6 - 8
Inventory:Napkins or paper kitchen towels, Oven, Bakeware, Measuring cup, Tablespoon, Kitchen stove, Small saucepan, Teaspoon
Cooking chicken drumsticks in the oven:
Step 1: Prepare Chicken Drumsticks.
This dish is best prepared from chilled chicken legs, because such meat is always tastier and more tender than frozen. And why? When defrosting, the nutritional value decreases and a large amount of meat juice is lost, because of which the meat itself often turns out to be slightly dry.
So, thoroughly wash the chilled chicken drumsticks under running water, wipe it dry with napkins or paper kitchen towels and put it in a clean plate or bowl.
Step 2: We are preparing refueling.
Now you need to melt the butter. To correctly measure the required amount without a kitchen scale, use a regular teaspoon. The butter in it is about 5 grams, so we need 5 teaspoons. We spread the butter in a small saucepan, put on the stove, turn on a low fire and, with constant stirring, melt the butter. By the way, it can be melted in the microwave. So, in the prepared oil, add soy sauce, vegetable oil and mix thoroughly until smooth. This will be our gas station.
Step 3: Season the chicken drumsticks.Pour the dressing into the baking dish, lay the chicken drumsticks, scroll them several times so that the dressing gets on the entire surface of the meat pieces and can be sprinkled with salt and spices to taste.
Step 4: Bake the dish.
Now set the oven temperature 175 degrees Celsius and when it warms up, set a baking sheet with chicken.
Bake the dish until cooked 1 hour. In the process of cooking, we periodically turn the chicken legs so that they are better saturated with dressing and the aroma of spices.
Step 5: Serve the chicken drumsticks in the oven.
We spread the hot, rosy drumsticks on plates and serve with your favorite side dish, for example, with mashed potatoes, various vegetable salads, pasta or boiled cereals.
The aromatic smell of baked chicken meat surely lured the whole family into the kitchen, so there is no need to call them for a tasty and satisfying lunch or dinner.
Enjoy your meal!
- If you have a choice which vegetable oil is better to use - olive or sunflower, choose olive. With it, the dish will turn out even tastier.
- The taste of chicken is successfully emphasized by spices such as thyme, marjoram, caraway seeds, as well as fresh garlic and ginger root.
- When buying soy sauce, be sure to look at the composition, a quality product must be naturally fermented and contain soybeans, water, salt. Possible additions in the form of spices, as well as sugar, corn, wheat. The main thing is without dyes and flavorings.
- Chicken drumsticks can be supplemented with various sauces based on tomatoes, sour cream or cheese.