Ingredients for making cottage cheese pancakes with banana
- Cottage cheese (medium fat, dry) 500 grams
- Wheat flour 120 grams per dough and 50 grams for boning
- Sugar (sand) 100 grams
- Banana 2 pieces (medium)
- Chicken egg 1 piece (medium)
- Vanilla Sugar 2 teaspoons
- Food baking powder 1 teaspoon (without slide)
- Vegetable oil as needed (for frying)
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Banana, Cottage Cheese, Sugar
- World Cuisine
A kitchen scale, a teaspoon, a tablespoon, paper kitchen towels, a deep bowl, a table fork, a large flat plate, a fine mesh sieve, a stove, a frying pan, a kitchen spatula, a large flat dish or a serving plate.
Cooking cottage cheese pancakes with banana:
Step 1: prepare a curd-banana mixture.
First of all, we wash the bananas and dry them with paper kitchen towels. Then we remove from each skin, which we immediately throw out, and break the flesh into small pieces and knead with a table fork until the consistency of mashed potatoes, it is possible with lumps, it’s even tastier.
Now we wipe the right amount of cottage cheese of medium fat content through a sieve with a fine mesh, it is desirable that it is slightly dry, that is, loose with a minimum amount of moisture.
Then we add raw medium-sized chicken egg, food baking powder, ordinary granulated sugar, vanilla and sift the premium wheat flour into the bowl. We mix everything to a homogeneous consistency with the same fork and look at the structure of the resulting mass. If it is too viscous, put a little more flour until the curd and banana dough reaches a thicker state so that it can form a ball from it, and then proceed to the next, almost final step.
Step 2: form and fry cottage cheese pancakes with banana.
We put the pan on medium heat and pour 60-70 milliliters of vegetable oil into it. While it is warming up, with the help of a tablespoon we divide the curd-banana mass into small slides.
Wet, that is, moistened in a small amount of water, palms form balls from them the size of a walnut.
Blend each in the remaining wheat flour, previously sieved in a dry bowl, and gently press, so that a round cottage cheese pancake with a thickness of about 1.5 centimeters is obtained.
We spread the first batch of products in well-heated oil and fry the curd-banana miracle on both sides to a golden brown color, about 2-3 minutes from each side.
As soon as the rounds are browned, using a kitchen spatula we move them onto a paper towel and leave it on it for a while to absorb the excess fat.
Then, in the same way, we form and prepare the remaining cheesecakes, let them cool down a bit and proceed to the tasting!
Step 3: serve cottage cheese pancakes with banana.
Cottage cheese pancakes with banana are served warm or at room temperature. They are served on a large flat dish or immediately in portions on plates. As an addition to this delicious dessert, you can offer sour cream, cream, homemade thick yogurt, jam, jams, honey, fresh berries and fruits, custard or butter creams, sweet sauces, toppings, although regular icing sugar is also suitable. Savoring this simple culinary masterpiece is pleasant in good company with fresh cold or hot drinks: tea, coffee, latte, chocolate, jelly, juice, compote or whatever you like. Cook with love and enjoy!
Enjoy your meal!
- syrniki can be fried in a mixture of two fats - creamy and vegetable, from which their taste will be more delicate;
- Very often, a little citrus zest and dried or dried fruits, as well as berries: raisins, dried apricots, prunes, strawberries, cherries and much more are put in the banana-curd mass;
- A great alternative to vanilla sugar - a liquid extract of this spice or fruit, as well as berry essences;
- if the cottage cheese is very wet, it is better to put it in a colander a day before preparation starts, installed in a deep bowl and covered with a double layer of sterile gauze. Then put this product in the refrigerator and let it brew. After 24 hours, all the whey drains, you can make pies or pancakes from it, and use the cottage cheese for its intended purpose.