Ingredients for the preparation of watermelon "Mojito"
- Fresh mint (leaves) 3 branches
- Lime 1 piece
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- White rum 60 milliliters
- Watermelon 200 grams
- Ice 1/2 cup
- Main IngredientsLime, Watermelon, Rum, Sugar
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Tablespoon, Measuring glass, Glass (capacity 250 milliliters), Knife, Cutting board, Paper kitchen towels, Blender, Manual juicer, Small bowl, Carafe, Wooden kitchen spoon, Tall glasses - 4 pieces
Cooking watermelon "Mojito":
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
With a small piece of watermelon, cut off the peel. Remove the seeds from the pulp, put it on a cutting board, cut into small cubes of arbitrary shape and shift the slices into a clean blender bowl.
We turn on the kitchen appliance at the highest speed and chop the watermelon to a puree consistency.
We wash the lime under cold running water, dry it with paper kitchen towels, put on a cutting board and cut into 2 halves. Using a manual juicer, squeeze the juice from one half of the citrus into a small decanter. Cut the second half of lime into half rings with a thickness of up to 5 millimeters and shift the slices into a small bowl.
Wash the mint and shake above the sink from the water. We lay one branch aside, it will be needed for decoration. From the other two, pick the leaves and send them to the carafe to the lime juice. We also put on the kitchen table all the other ingredients that will be needed to make the Mojito watermelon.
Step 2: Prepare the Mojito Watermelon.
Then add the right amount of granulated sugar to the carafe. Grind it with the back of a wooden spoon, with mint leaves and lime juice. After pouring the crushed watermelon pulp into the carafe, add white rum and gently mix all the components of the cocktail to a homogeneous consistency.
Pour the cocktail into pre-chilled tall glasses and add 2 to 3 ice cubes to each. Next, decorate each serving of Mojito watermelon with mint leaves, lime slices and serve immediately.
Step 3: Serve the Mojito Watermelon.
Mojito watermelon cocktail is served immediately after preparation, decorating each serving with mint and a slice of lime. Usually they drink it in small sips to fully experience the taste of a great drink. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- Glasses can be cooled in several ways: put them in the freezer for 2 to 3 minutes or fill them with ice cubes to the top and leave them in this form for 15 to 20 minutes.
- If desired, each glass can be decorated with a sugar edge. Dip them in lime juice and then in sugar or icing sugar.
- Ice for any cocktails should be made from pure water, you can add lime juice or lemon.
- Instead of sugar, you can use thick sugar syrup.
- If desired, in each portion of the drink you can add some types of syrups: lemon, berry grenadine or peppermint syrup.
- Instead of ice cubes, crushed ice can be used.