Ingredients for Making Chicken Breast Cutlets
- Chicken fillet 500 g
- Egg 1 pc
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp
- Hard cheese 100 g
- Parsley 3-4 sprigs
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Refined vegetable oil for frying
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Cheese, Greens
Cutting board, Knife, Grater, Bowl, Frying pan, Small plate - 2 amount, Bowl, Shovel, Spoon
Cooking Chicken Breast Cutlets:
Step 1: Prepare the chicken cutlet mass.
My chicken fillet, dry and cut into thin strips. Stripes are cut into small cubes. The smaller the dice, the better. Only a sharp knife can cope with this task. Sliced chicken fillet in a bowl.
Grate the cheese and transfer to a plate. You can cook without it, it will also turn out very tasty, but quite usually.
My parsley and finely chopped. We shift to a plate.
Add a raw egg and mayonnaise to a bowl of chopped fillet. Mix well. You can pre-beat the egg a little with a fork in the bowl to make it easier to mix. Then add cheese and herbs, mix again. Salt and add black ground pepper.
Step 2: Cooking Chicken Breast Cutlets.
Heat the pan over medium heat, add oil. The oil should heat up well, otherwise the cutlets will stick to the pan. Spread the cutlet mass in hot oil with a spoon and fry over low heat on both sides until golden brown. Chicken fillet is cooked quickly, so you can rest assured that the meatballs are cooked until cooked. Put the finished patties on a plate.
Step 3: Serve the chicken breast cutlets.
If you want a light and hearty dinner or lunch, serve cutlets with a salad of fresh vegetables. Or you can just with sour cream or a suitable sauce. If you need to increase the percentage of satiety, then you need a side dish, for example, fried potatoes, boiled or mashed potatoes, rice.
Enjoy your meal!
- You can add other ingredients to the cutlet mass, for example, finely chopped sweet pepper or zucchini - it will turn out very juicy, canned corn and green peas are unusual.
- If you cook for children, then for one hundred percent confidence in the readiness of the chicken fillet, you can cover the pan with a lid and put out a little cutlets, about 5 minutes will be enough.