I wanted to customize a little chocolate and the result is just right. DELICIOUS
- 3-4 was Neapolitan
- 300 g. Milk chocolate
- 70 g butter
- 200 ml. Liquid cream
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chocolate with walnut:
In a saucepan, melt the chocolate with the butter and whipped cream, mix well until you get a cream. Fry the walnut kernel a little in a pan.
In a cake pan we line with food foil and place a wafer sheet over the sheet we place a generous layer of chocolate, over the chocolate we place a layer of nuts, over the walnuts a wafer sheet, and we do so until the last sheet remains simple. Squeeze the foil over the cake and refrigerate for 3-4 hours. When it has hardened, remove the cake from the tray and the foil from the cake. It is served.
Cover the bowl with cling film and let it cool for 30 minutes.
Shape the dough into balls and place them in a tray lined with baking paper.
Bake at 180 C for 20 minutes, after baking we leave them in the oven for another 10 minutes.
Method of preparation
Chocolate and walnut cake.
Mix the yeast with the sugar and 1/4 of the warm water and let it rise for 10 minutes. In a bowl
Cake with walnuts and chocolate
For the dough, put the ingredients in the bread machine, exactly in the order listed. and set for kneading
Easter recipe with chocolate and walnuts
two tablespoons of cocoa
40 grams of flour
90 grams of sugar
120 ml of sweet milk
60 grams of butter
3 tablespoons ground walnuts
the teaspoon of rum essence
an envelope of vanilla sugar
a drop of salt
an egg for greasing the dough (I used a small quail egg)
- How to prepare Easter with chocolate and walnuts
- Mix the flour with the sugar and cocoa and put them in a saucepan.
- Pour the sweet milk over them, gradually and stirring constantly to incorporate
- Put the bowl on low heat and stirring constantly, boil the composition until it thickens like a cream (about 10 minutes) and then let the cream cool.
- While the cream cools, separate the yolks from the egg whites and beat the egg whites with a drop of salt until they become a firm foam.
- When the cream has cooled, add the yolks one by one, then the butter and mix until it melts well and finally the walnut, rum essence and vanilla sugar.
- Incorporate the egg whites into the above cream gradually and with light movements from the bottom up until they are incorporated.
- Turn the oven to 180 degrees and prepare a tray. I used a 23 cm diameter yena tray, which I greased with a little oil and lined with flour.
- Spread the cake dough in a thin sheet and cut a round the size of the base of the form in which we bake and then place it in the bowl.
- From the rest of the dough, cut thin strips of dough of about 4-5 centimeters, which we twist and then place them around the tray, forming a border around the sheet of dough on the bottom of the tray. We overlap the twisted strips one on top of the other, until we finish the dough to be processed.
- Pour the cream composition that we obtained earlier, grease the edges of the dough with the beaten egg and put the tray in the oven for an hour.
- When it is ready, take the tray out of the oven, let it cool, powder it with a little vanilla powdered sugar and serve.
Have a good appetite!
If you liked the recipe, don't hesitate to share it on social networks and evaluate it with five stars in the box below. Thanks!
See also how to make Easter with sour cream & # 8211 Click here!
See also how to make Easter with pandispan top and cow cheese
& # 8211 Click HERE & # 8211
See also how to make Easter with pandispan and riccotta and raisins
& # 8211 Click HERE & # 8211
What do we do with the remaining egg whites from cakes or mayonnaise?
First of all, a fluffy cake made of egg whites with nuts and dehydrated fruits & # 8211 see here.
I leave you with several recipes with remaining egg whites here.
It's worth a try Greta Garbo's fluffy homemade cake with walnuts and chocolate recipe!
How to eat coconut
Even though coconut has become quite popular in our country, it is still not very well known how it is consumed. Here are the steps to follow:
- Place the coconut on a hard surface with the holes or notches facing up. Hold the bottom of the coconut firmly with one hand or support it on a rolled cloth. With your other hand, try sticking a sharp knife into each of the three coconut holes until you pierce it. Drain the coconut water from it.
- The outer shell of a coconut is so hard that it cannot be cut with a regular knife. To break a coconut, take a hammer and hit the knife with which you made the crack, until it cracks.
- Then remove the core and clean it of the skin.
What is coconut water
Often confused with coconut milk, coconut water is what you hear when you take a fresh walnut and shake it. It is rich in electrolytes: potassium, calcium, sodium. The presence of electrolytes in the body is critical for the functionality of nerves and muscles, hydration and maintaining the pH level in the blood.Coconut water can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
Coconut milk can be found in supermarkets or can be made at home. It is used in cooking various dishes and & # 8220cream & # 8221 from coconut, a fatter milk, is generally used in sweets.
Coconut oil is extracted from the white walnut kernel. In tropical islands, this oil is a major source of fat. It has one of the most varied applications: in cooking, in medicine and in industries.
Recipe: Walnut and chocolate cake
Ingredients for Walnut and Chocolate Cakeof
& # 8211 150 gr margarine, 150 gr sugar, 3 large eggs, 150 gr flour, 150 gr dark chocolate, 1 baking powder, 100 gr ground walnuts for the counter and 100 gr walnuts for decoration, 50 gr white chocolate
Prepare the cake with walnuts and chocolate
Rub the froth with the sugar and the yolks. Then add flour mixed with baking powder, chocolate cut into small pieces and ground mucus. Put the baking soda tightly with the delamaie juice. Whisk the egg whites and add to the composition obtained. Grease a pan with oil and line with flour. The composition of the cake with walnuts and chocolate is poured into the tray and sprinkled with over 100 gr of chopped walnuts and put in the oven. after the cake with walnuts and chocolate is baked, remove the top and until the cake is hot, spread the white chocolate on top. The cake with walnuts and chocolate is left to cool and the sticks are cut.
Chocolate with walnut - Recipes
Isler is an Austro-Hungarian desert, coming from the town of Bad Ischl, from which the name was inspired. It seems that the original recipe would be with raspberry jam, the chocolate version appearing much later. The recipe in my mother's notebook was with apricot jam and the sides were passed through ground walnuts. I chose the version with chocolate cream and icing and the result was millions! It's a special cake, it's worth a try!
Ingredients (for 34 pieces)
for the dough:
300 gr flour
250 gr butter
150 gr powdered sugar
150 gr ground walnuts
200 gr dark chocolate
200 ml liquid cream
1 teaspoon orange free
for glaze and decoration
200 gr dark chocolate
2 tablespoons oil
1 tablespoon coconut flakes
Method of preparation:
Beat the butter with the powdered sugar until it becomes creamy.
Add the walnut kernel and flour and mix well. we will get a soft dough that we put in a foil and put it in the fridge for two or three hours. I usually put it in the freezer for 10 minutes on each side).
While the dough is in the fridge, prepare the chocolate cream. Heat the liquid cream without bringing it to the boil. Add the chopped chocolate and orange essence and mix until you get a fine cream. We put it in the fridge to harden. Instead of the orange essence you can use the essence of rum, vanilla, ness, or anything else you like.
Remove the dough from the freezer, knead it a little to homogenize it. If necessary, add a little more flour. The dough obtained is a little soft and sticky. We put it between two food foils and we spread with the twister a sheet of suitable thickness. This way the dough will not stick. Do not spread the dough too thin.
Using a cookie cutter, cut out dough discs.
Carefully remove them from the foil and place them in the tray lined with baking paper. I used the blade of a knife to detach them more easily.
Bake until lightly browned on the bottom. Do not leave them longer because they will be too strong.
Remove the cream from the fridge 5-10 minutes before filling to soften a little. Glue the cookies together, two by two, with cream.
Melt the chocolate together with the oil on a steam bath. The oil has the role of giving a nice shine to the glaze. Glaze the cookies as follows: put a teaspoon of icing in the middle and make circular movements with the teaspoon on the surface of the icing so that it will spread over the entire surface and will be left slightly on the edges.
Sprinkle a little coconut in the middle and decorate with orange peel strips. Let the glaze harden a little at room temperature for 10-25 minutes and then put them in the fridge.
It is ideal to leave them overnight and serve them only the next day.
Chocolate vegan tart
Those from Colorful kitchen they are very lucky because Andreea makes some super baby-friendly desserts, and today she brought us a delicious vegan dish. More recipes from Andreea can be cooked here and here.
* 130 gr almond flour / ground almonds
* 70 gr ground nuts
* 80 gr coconut flakes
* 50 gr carob
* 40 ml of melted coconut oil
* 1-2 lg syrup is curmale
* 250 gr coconut cream
* 150 gr of almond milk
* 1 lg hazelnut butter
* 2 lg carob
* 2 lg date syrup
* 1 lgt vanilla powder
* Three-quarter tablespoon agar agar
* A handful of raspberries to put on top.
How I proceeded:
-For the top I combined all the ingredients with the melted coconut oil and I pressed the top in a small tray in the form of a tart.
-If you want it to be harder, put it in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes, if you want it to be more crumbly, you can put it directly in the fridge.
-For the cream, I first made a chocolate paste from carob, hazelnut butter, date syrup, vanilla and a few tablespoons of almond milk, then I mixed it with the rest of the ingredients and boiled over medium heat for about 7-8 minutes.
-After it cooled and became thicker cream (like a pudding), it was put on the counter and then refrigerated overnight.
-I put the raspberries on top after the cream has hardened quite well.