Oven Ingredients for Cooking Broccoli
- Frozen broccoli 500 grams
- Olive oil 3 tablespoons
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Main Ingredients Broccoli
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Oven, heat-resistant baking sheet, tablespoon, kitchen knife, cutting board, tacks
Cooking broccoli in the oven:
Step 1: Prepare the garlic.
Separate a couple of garlic cloves from the head, peel and gently crush the side of the knife. Chop the garlic into small pieces.
Step 2: Prepare the broccoli.
You do not need to defrost broccoli before cooking, like other frozen vegetables, as a rule, they are already processed, so you do not need to wash them either. Just open the packet and pour the frozen broccoli on a heat-resistant baking sheet.
Step 3: Cook the broccoli in the oven.
Pour olive oil on a baking sheet with broccoli with a tablespoon, try to distribute it evenly. Sprinkle with pepper and salt to taste. Sprinkle garlic on top, just try to distribute it throughout the broccoli.
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and put in a baking sheet with broccoli, garlic and butter, cook 15-17 minutes. After this time, take out the finished dish and you can serve.
Step 4: Serve the broccoli in the oven.
Serve baked broccoli as a side dish. Pour lemon juice to taste. Such a light and dietary side dish is well suited to heavy main courses, for example, prepared from meat.
Enjoy your meal!
- Of course, you can also bake fresh, not frozen broccoli, it will turn out even tastier.
- If you want to make this dish hotter, use hot red pepper instead of garlic.
- It turns out very tasty if you cook frozen asparagus with broccoli using the same recipe. Your side dish in this case will be more diverse.