Boil carrots, peppers and leeks cut into sticks,
after the carrots have boiled, put the pepper sticks as well as leek strips, together with the carrots after which they are rolled and caught with toothpicks and will be boiled in a sauce consisting of:
2-3 tablespoons of tomato paste,
2-3 cloves of garlic
1 sprig of rosemary
olive oil, salt, paprika.
Put the rolls inside and boil for 10-15 minutes, then remove them on the absorbent napkins and set aside, after 5 minutes put the rolls in a pan with olive oil and simmer.
Separately, cut the bananas, put them in another pan in which 100-150 gr. of butter,
when the butter melts, add the bananas and pomegranate seeds, the butter must not be in excess, let the bananas penetrate and pour the cognac over it, flambe after which the flame will be extinguished with ½ a cup of semi-dry wine, leave for another 5 minutes after which the bananas and pomegranates are removed,
in the same pan add leek strips and chopped carrots to fry a little.
Arrange the plate with rolls. and decorate with pomegranate seeds, leeks and carrot sticks.
Snickers and bananas rolls
Do you have a craving for something sweet and good, but you don't have too many resources to spend and don't spend a lot of time in the kitchen? Then these bars are the dessert you are looking for!
All you need are fresh or frozen pie sheets, two bananas and a few Snickers bars to get these "spring packets" for dessert. It is important to use pie sheets and not puff pastry, because we will fry the bars, we will not bake them.
- pie sheets
- melted butter
- 6 Snickers bars
- frying oil
- 2 bananas
Cut the pie sheets into a diamond of the right size, depending on how big you want these rolls to come out.
Melt the butter and grease the first piece of foil with melted butter. Put another piece of sheet and do the same, until you make a layer of 6-7 sheets. Cut the banana into slices and place a few slices in the middle of the piece of dough sheet. On top, put half a Snickers stick.
Bring the edges together to wrap the stick. Use melted butter to stick the dough properly and to prevent the chocolate from melting and flowing during frying.
Fry the sticks in hot oil until golden brown. Remove them on paper towels to get rid of excess oil.
Chicken breast rolls stuffed with Brie and wrapped in Prosciutto
It looks good, doesn't it? And they're not that hard to do.
What do you need?
The ingredients are among the most common: chicken breast (4 slices of 80 - 100 g), prosciutto crudo (8 slices), Brie cheese (about 100 g), small mushrooms (2 - 3 pcs.) For decoration, salt and pepper (to taste). The quantities in brackets are enough for 4 rolls (count two rolls per person).
How do you proceed?
- Beat the breast slices lightly, wrapped in cling film. In this way (I have said it before, but it is not bad to repeat it from time to time): a) the meat does not break b) small pieces of meat, juices, DNA, etc. are not scattered everywhere. c) neither the worktop nor the meat hammer is soiled.
- Sit down, partially overlapping two slices of Prosciutto
- Place the slice of chicken breast on top, add pepper and salt (not too much salt, as it is enough in Prosciutto)
- Place two thin slices of Brie over the chicken
- Now roll gently from one end to the other, pressing lightly, until you get a roll.
- Place the rollers with the joint at the bottom in a tray lined with baking paper.
- Place the roller tray in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, grind a little mosaic pepper on top and put back in the oven for another 20-25 minutes.
I recommend as a garnish some baked potatoes with oregano and green onions. A glass of Fetească Albă, semi-dry, also goes.
Have fun and see you healthy again!
Chicken rolls with peppers
Here is a recipe proposed by a friend of our site, Violeta Postolache, from her Recipe Book.
To prepare it you need:
1 chicken breast
200 g minced chicken
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow (or green) bell pepper
Beat the chicken breast with the hammer. We cut the obtained piece in two. Mix the minced meat with diced peppers, egg, salt, pepper and ground rosemary. Spread the mixture on the breast pieces and spread an even layer
Place the chest piece on aluminum foil and roll tightly. We put the rolls thus packed in a yena tray in which we put a glass of water.
Put in the oven for 15 minutes on high heat then remove them from the foil and put them back in the tray. Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with 4-5 tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle rosemary on top.
Bake for another 15 minutes until nicely browned.
Cut the rolls into slices and serve. It goes great with some french fries and a spicy sauce.
Spring rolls with chicken, vegetables and leurda or garlic recipe for baked spring rolls
Spring rolls with chicken, vegetables and leurda or garlic recipe for baked spring rolls. Inspired by the classic Asian spring rolls, we improvised a quick dinner of Chinese vegetables, chicken breast strips and pie sheets.
Being still leurda in season, I seasoned the filling of the rolls with this spicy leaf. Also from leurda I made a light sauce with refreshing yogurt that would calm the heat of the rolls. Instead of leurda you can use green garlic (spring) or old garlic (in the off-season).
The major difference from the above mentioned spring rolls is that they are baked in the oven, not fried in an oil bath. I say it's healthier that way. I replaced the rice sheets with the thin ones of the pie and the result was very nice. Attention, this is about thin sheets, NOT puff pastry!
If you give up chicken breast and dressing, these rolls are fasting. Asian-style sauteed vegetables are very tasty and good-looking & # 8211 see here the recipe step by step.
From the quantities below it results approx. 12 spring rolls with chicken, vegetables and leurda or spring rolls in the oven.
- 6 sheets of pie (strudel, from the thin ones - NOT puff pastry!)
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil for greasing
- 300 g frozen Asian vegetables
- 250 g fresh mushrooms
- 300 g boneless chicken breast or other pork or beef (optional)
- 2 tablespoons starch (for rolling meat strips)
- a handful of fresh leurda leaves
- salt pepper
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil or special for wok (or sunflower)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar, 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 400 g plain yogurt
- a handful of leurda leaves
- grated peel and juice from & frac12 lemon (or to taste)
- salt pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Unbaked rolls with cinnamon and banana and quark cheese filling
When someone mentions cinnamon, I remember the divine-scented cinnamon rolls prepared by my grandmother. At that time I knew nothing about the positive effects on the body that cinnamon has and I had no idea that I would prepare uncooked rolls with cinnamon and banana filling and quark cheese, they are healthy, very tasty and do not contain flour.
The beneficial effects of cinnamon on our body are known for a long time. Cinnamon stimulates appetite, lowers blood pressure and improves digestion. It warms and stimulates the digestive tract, soothes colic, malaise and flatulence. In addition to its disinfectant and antibiotic effects, cinnamon is also used as a means of protection against common colds, coughs and flu. It has calming effects, is useful for type 2 diabetes and lowers cholesterol. Soothes menstrual cramps and menopausal problems. According to the latest studies, cinnamon reduces the proliferation of cancer cells that are linked to lymphoma and leukemia. It is also a good source of calcium and fiber that can help lower the risk of colorectal cancer. It is recommended that people with low glucose tolerance and weight problems consume cinnamon. Ceylon cinnamon it is considered to be the highest quality type of cinnamon on the market. The recommended daily dose is 1 to 2 teaspoons.
This recipe for Cinnamon dessert Healthy and without baking is full of vitamins, minerals, fiber and protein. The bars contain a minimum amount of fats and carbohydrates, so you can take them to work as a morning or afternoon snack. The combination of banana and quark cheese creates a delicate and juicy filling that, together with cinnamon, makes these rolls taste really delicious.
Rolls without baking with cinnamon and banana filling and quark cheese they are an exceptional treat for guests, but at the same time they make up a nutritious dessert that can be served every day.
Chicken rolls with bacon
It's no secret that chicken breast is a lean and dull-tasting meat. We continue to buy it though, because it is cheap and cooks quickly. There are various ways to improve the taste of chicken breast. There are already some ideas on the blog: chicken breast wrapped in bacon, in sour cream sauce, with sour cream and cheese. Today I show you another trick: chicken breast rolls with bacon. Due to this, the rolls come out tender and full of taste. It is important to use a good bacon, best smoked, but it also goes with a raw one, only you have to use more spices.
- 500 g sliced chicken breast
- 100 g smoked bacon (I used this assortment)
- salt, ground pepper, onion powder (optional) or lard
The bacon is cut into sticks. Chicken breast slices are beaten with a hammer of schnitzels, salted and seasoned (I like to use onion powder).
Place a piece of bacon on each slice of meat and roll tightly.
The rolls are placed in a pan greased with a little lard. Grease with olive oil (or lard) and sprinkle with ground pepper. Cover the tray with aluminum foil and place in the oven heated to 200 degrees C for about half an hour. Then remove the foil and hold the tray for another 10 minutes. If you have a grill function, you can turn it on at the end to brown the surface.
After removing the rolling pin tray from the oven, leave it covered with foil for about 10 minutes before serving.
Chicken rolls are served with any garnish you like, in my opinion it is best to go with pickles.
TOTAL: 610 grams, 1290.2 calories, 112.3 protein, 89.8 lipids, 0 carbohydrates, 0 fiber
Note: These calculations are approximate. If you follow a strict diet, I recommend you make your own calculations, starting from the concrete products used.
Chicken rolls with bananas - Recipes
- 1 pack of CHICKEN with FROSTA noodles
- 200g of spicy Swiss cheese (gruyere)
- 1 spring cabbage
- Bechamel sauce:
- 400ml milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Parsley for decoration
Cut the cabbage stalk and separate the leaves
Boil water in a large pot, add salt
Put 4 cabbage leaves and boil for 10 minutes, remove the leaves and put them in a bowl with water and ice.
Cut the hard part of the cabbage leaf
Prepare the pan by adding 2 tablespoons of oil, add the chicken noodles and cook for 12 minutes. It's cold.
Shave the br & acircnza and put it & icircn in a plate
Divide the filling & icircn into 4 parts and fold with the cabbage leaf
In a pan, melt butter, add flour, stir vigorously for some time. Gradually add milk and stir constantly. Season with salt, pepper and freshly grated nutmeg.
Put the stuffed cabbage leaves & icircn in a saucepan and add the bechamel sauce.
Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for at least 30 minutes.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
FRoSTA offers a lot of recipes for a quick and tasty dinner. You will find fish sticks, pan-fried vegetables, semi-finished products, burgers and chicken products. You can choose from several dishes: fish, meat and vegetarian products. According to the 100% natural taste policy, we do not use food additives on frozen products. We protect the seas and oceans, so our fish come from nurseries that hold the MSC certificate of sustainability. FRoSTA. No tricks. No secrets.
Ingredients Chicken rolls & # 8211 chicken breast rolls
- 1200 kg chicken breast & # 8211 more precisely 2 whole boned chicken breasts or 4 halves of chicken breast
- 160 grams of finely sliced raw prosciutto or other good quality ham, in thin slices
- 200 grams of provolone or mozzarella or even our own cheese (a cheese that melts nicely)
- 1 handful of fresh basil leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- in addition: special kitchen thread
For the marinara sauce:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion (50 grams)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 400 grams (a can) of peeled tomatoes & # 8211 I used Mutti pelatti
- salt and pepper to taste
- a few basil leaves
- only if necessary, if the tomatoes were too sour, 1 teaspoon of sugar to balance the taste of the sauce
Preparation Chicken rolls & # 8211 preparation of rolls with ham and cheese
1. I prepared all the ingredients at hand, I noticed that I always work easier and eliminate downtime if I do that.
2. As you can see, I have 4 halves of chicken breast, ham and cheese already sliced. I divided each half of the chicken breast into 2 pieces of 150 grams. I cleaned and chopped the onion and garlic.
3. I took the pieces of chicken breast in a new bag, for food use, and beat them lightly with the bottom of a saucepan to flatten them. I didn't use a meat hammer because I don't have one with a flat surface. of 1 cm. After flattening, I seasoned the chicken breast slices with plenty of salt and pepper.
4. One by one, I placed a slice of chicken breast on the shredder, with the smoother side down. On top of the meat I placed 1 slice of prosciutto, then slices of cheese and fresh basil leaves.
5. I rolled up the slices of stuffed chicken breast, forming the rolls, which I fixed well with two kitchen threads.
6. After we have formed all the rolls, we choose a wide, roomy pan. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in this and then brown all the rolls, over medium-high heat, on all sides. This will take about 8-10 minutes and the goal is not to cook them in depth, just to get those traces of rumen that will taste the food. Once the rolls are rolled, we take them out on a plate, cover them lightly and we don't wash the pan.
Marine sauce for chicken rolls
7. In the same pan, add the 2 tablespoons of olive oil provided for the sauce and chopped onion and garlic. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt from the beginning and simmer over low heat, stirring frequently, for about 6-7 minutes, until the onion softens and the traces of rumen caught in the pan from browning the rolls dissolve. After the onion has softened, add the peeled tomatoes to the pan, all at once.
8. Finely chop the tomatoes with a wooden spoon or a puree press, then add 150 ml. of hot water, a few basil leaves and cover the pan with the lid. Cook the sauce over low heat for 15 minutes.
Chicken rolls, finishing in sauce
9. After 15 minutes of boiling, remove the basil leaves from the sauce and discard. Taste the sauce and match the taste with salt and pepper. If it is too sour, we can balance it with 1 teaspoon of sugar. I didn't have to do this because Mutti tomatoes are very sweet, with nothing but tomatoes, no sugar, no other additives. After balancing the taste of the sauce, add all the rolls to the pan, along with the juice they left on the plate.
10. If the sauce is too low, it can be filled with 2-3 tablespoons of hot water. Cover the pan with the lid and cook over low heat for 15-20 minutes, until the rolls are well penetrated. Once ready, remove from the sauce and remove the threads with which they were tied, before serving.
Optional, simple gnocchi garnish with potatoes
These chicken rolls can be served with all kinds of garnishes, from a creamy polenta, possibly boiled in milk and with added parmesan, to mashed potatoes, rice or all kinds of pasta. I chose to quickly prepare some simple potato gnocchi, which I will tell you about here briefly, without giving exact quantities, because I didn't even weigh anything.
I made gnocchi from 3 boiled potatoes, which I drained of water and crushed while they were hot. Immediately, while still hot, I added flour and mixed with a wooden spoon until the dough thickened. I put a pot of water on the fire. Before it boiled, I set the dough aside, then kneaded it quickly, adding as much flour as needed to bind. I shaped the dough into cylinders 3-4 cm thick, which I cut into pieces, rounded in the palms and pressed with a fork.
I quickly boiled gnocchi in salted water for about 3-4 minutes, until they rose to the surface.
And then, because they had just finished cooking and rolls, I boiled them in the marinara sauce for 1 minute.
Chicken rolls, serve
I served hot chicken rolls, along with these simple gnocchi and I assure you it was a delicious food, to lick your fingers and not another!